Heading out of town and need a safe place for your canine companion to stay? We have you covered!
We charge by the night just like a hotel, and you are free to check your dog in or out any time our lobby is open. Our standard checkout time is 2 pm. We are open on Sundays and some holidays (excluding the 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day), and we do not charge extra for administering medications, special feedings, or personalized care. With all of the amazing amenities, it's no wonder so many south Twin Cities metro area residents choose us when they are in need of dog boarding in Prior Lake, Savage, Lakeville, and the surrounding areas.
New Boarding Customers
Dog Boarding Checklist:
What to Bring
Current vaccination record (Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella vaccines required)
Food. Please place each meal in an individual zip lock bag, and include a little extra if you are unsure of your pickup date. Please do not bring large bags of food or over-sized containers.
Treats in a separate zip lock bag or small container
Any medication(s) required during stay
Special care instructions
OPTIONAL: Bedding and/or blanket
OPTIONAL: A toy or two
OPTIONAL: Crate for potty training or special sleeping requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
– Lots of TLC and personal attention
– Spacious private suite with a comfy bed
– 5 to 6 hours each day of supervised group play or activity
– Feeding, fresh water, and giving any treats provided
– All medications administered as directed, if needed
– Daily room service to clean and freshen suite, wash bedding if needed
– Access to live webcam system to view your dog playing
– Relaxing and calming music (For a Dog’s Ear) during break times and overnights